Sunway University College CAT-ACCA Grp 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failure can be met but determination must be had in order to achieve success...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jeretang288
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
jeretang288

The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie] Empty
PostSubject: The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie]   The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:06 pm

The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie] Hulk_p10

I want to watch this show today...yipee..... cheers cheers
Based on the media news, I found that this movie is better than first one....Yeah, I
had borrowed the first movie and I only watched until halfway. I just found that watching The Hulk Movie
was a waste of time...not so good at all...But this second movie, i think will be much better....
[i hope la]...and especially the most interesting part is this movie finally has a villain....The Abomination...
Back to top Go down
http://sunwaygroup7tobeyond.heavenforum.com
YoongHean
Beginner CAT
Beginner CAT
YoongHean

The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie]   The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:57 am

Watched it. Its definitely better than the 1st, but as good as the other marvel films, e.g. spiderman and ironman...

Nevertheless, do watch it. Its worth your time and penny...

P/S: Edward Norton looks a little like Shia LaBeouf after he shaves, do check it out if u're watching the movie...
Back to top Go down
kellytan88
Beginner ACCA
Beginner ACCA
kellytan88

PostSubject: Re: The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie]   The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:23 am

NO NO NO!! DISAGREE!!! i watched it and have had high expectation on it but ended up felt that not worth it. really not nice lo.. nice meh??!! LOL==
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/kelleyrockz
YoongHean
Beginner CAT
Beginner CAT
YoongHean

PostSubject: Re: The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie]   The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:15 pm

I was going to say "Watched it. Its definitely better than the 1st, but NOT as good as the other marvel films, e.g. spiderman and ironman..." i forgot about the NOT... Sigh...

For me its just fine... Too bad they didnt go through more on the Brazilian chick back at the factory... >_<
Back to top Go down
kellytan88
Beginner ACCA
Beginner ACCA
kellytan88

PostSubject: Re: The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie]   The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:10 am

lol XD
too little of action movie, too much of craps perhaps??? ahha
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/kelleyrockz
Starlylucky

Starlylucky

PostSubject: Re: The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie]   The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:40 am

i like d part where betty(liv tyler) calls d general "dad"..its just so classic..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie]   The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Incredile Hulk - Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt [English Movie]
Page 1 of 1