Sunway University College CAT-ACCA Grp 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failure can be met but determination must be had in order to achieve success...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

Location : Mercury,Venus,Mars,Jupital,Saturn,Uranus,Neptune,Pluto but not Earth

Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie] Empty
PostSubject: Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie]   Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:44 pm

Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie] Hancoc10

This is a lousy show...At 1st it was quite b=nice since there is sum sense of humour.....but then i feel like sleeping adi...2/5 star...i rate it...But at 1 scene where John was at prison there is sum kind of sharing time between the prisoners there...And John said pass..pass...&pass...Thats reminds me of my f6 prefectorial board where v share our feelings wif others(wat u feel about 1)and 1 fele will b at the middle of the circle ppl comment about him/her....Tats wat v call affirmation circle....when i went to a camp...i hope sum day v can do like tat..tat reli strengthen the friendship bond between us....Hope that day will come for our group to do that..btw WL i noe y u got 5 star jor...under these drama things u post so many of course got 3 star la XD
Back to top Go down
jeretang288
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
jeretang288

PostSubject: Re: Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie]   Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:37 am

oo...i see. firstly, i thought i would like to watch this show...but it seems that i would not watch it now. So, better say NO!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sunwaygroup7tobeyond.heavenforum.com
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie]   Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:26 pm

Go watch lo....A person's medicine may b another persons poison...keke maybe different ppl different opinion...person tend to see things at different perspective....Lolz
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie]   Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:27 pm

sry person shud be ppl laz line sry....din double check
Back to top Go down
jeretang288
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
jeretang288

PostSubject: Re: Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie]   Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:27 am

aiyo...but i think i would not watch this show...so i wait for the mummy 3
Back to top Go down
http://sunwaygroup7tobeyond.heavenforum.com
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie]   Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:49 am

ADESS.....MUMMY woh....mummy=mummys boy lolz.....btw 3 movies out this Thurs.....lolz got time i go sapu 2 shows tis thurs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie]   Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hancock - Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron [English Movie]
Page 1 of 1