Sunway University College CAT-ACCA Grp 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failure can be met but determination must be had in order to achieve success...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeretang288
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
jeretang288

Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?! Empty
PostSubject: Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?!   Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:34 am

Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?! How? Can you all give some good ideas and suggestions that can able to memorize the key points and definition well...???
Back to top Go down
http://sunwaygroup7tobeyond.heavenforum.com
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

Location : Mercury,Venus,Mars,Jupital,Saturn,Uranus,Neptune,Pluto but not Earth

PostSubject: Re: Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?!   Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:42 am

Yeah study more T5 like me lol...bcoz of that my T4 text not yet open lol
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?!   Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:02 am

everyday read the same thing then sure rmb....
Back to top Go down
jeretang288
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
jeretang288

PostSubject: Re: Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?!   Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:24 am

yeah..but ms.wong will gradually teaching and lecturing more and more key points..i think we would not have time to read for many many times..like we wanted to do some exercises..revise for paper 4 and paper 3 and UPCOMING PAPER 6 !!!!! Just can't do it lah...but i will try my very best to read it...as much as possible...
Back to top Go down
poh nee
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
poh nee

PostSubject: Re: Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?!   Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:29 am

study consistently should help la.. I think is best not to have such thinking that it's difficult to rmb. When u ady have such thinking, it's very hard for u to rmb stuff ady. all these are pshycology only. CHEER up everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pohneetale.blogspot.com
jeretang288
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
jeretang288

PostSubject: Re: Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?!   Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:15 am

oo..thanks poh nee for your advice. I will know that consistent in reading will help in this paper. And i will also glad that ms.wong advises me to read mainly on her notes she given and for the text book, you may read through it but not memorize as detail as possible..she said it is wasting time to read that...
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?!   Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:40 am

lolz now my turn having the same problem XD....rmb the latest things but the past ones almost forget all zzz.....
Back to top Go down
poh nee
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
poh nee

PostSubject: Re: Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?!   Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:13 pm

honestly speaking, i glance through the KAPLAN textbook. It's totally useless.. Just stories everywhere.... but I don see any good point.. Those past year's paper's answers not from there oso...
Back to top Go down
http://pohneetale.blogspot.com
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?!   Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:22 am

Now I think u will agree wif my past statements that is to 'DUMP THE BOOK'....Dump it only la....alwiz waste the space on my table only...very 'tut ngan tuk pei' dump it nia la...now i feel more comfortable when studying coz that 'ciplak' book adi dumped...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?!   Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memorizng Key Points And Definition ?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunway University College CAT-ACCA Grp 7 :: Study :: CAT Paper 5-
Jump to: