Sunway University College CAT-ACCA Grp 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failure can be met but determination must be had in order to achieve success...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oye nice start!!!

Go down 
+8
alveo
Kelly piggy
little star
janice1221
poh nee
Elbertcj-
jeretang288
Brainless
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

Location : Mercury,Venus,Mars,Jupital,Saturn,Uranus,Neptune,Pluto but not Earth

Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:32 am

Pls concentrate more guys!!!Especially those sitting behind...hehe..dun make so much noise...If discussing about T3 then nv mind la...dun talk other than that pls....If I want to say I like 'em hou yi si' to tell u all....Maybe u all got accounting basis clever already but I'm still noob la...no basic...that day T6 class like an idiot only...sit there like so chai nia...coz dun understand ma...so pls be more considerate...I think Ms. Yiong teach quite ok juz that sometimes she talk bout aunty's thing nia....So pls give how some 'face' keke...Dun ask her slow down if can...Coz v r lagging behind...im sure u noe group 8 very keng...so v need to +U+U...So pls.......ok guys???thx a lot...
Note:Dun study/revise ur work coz it sucks....better play online games or watch TV or even the best thing to do...SLEEP!!!
Back to top Go down
poh nee
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
poh nee

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:05 am

Haha! I wanted to concentrate but somehow I couldn't. How sad. Sad
She is making people confused over those stuff la... What old new method bla, bla bla......
Back to top Go down
http://pohneetale.blogspot.com
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:08 am

Old method make me sick!!! new method use full price...that one use net pulak....adess
New methods rawks...
Back to top Go down
poh nee
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
poh nee

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:13 am

she's crazy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:17 am

I like her so much!!!Pls go faster la Ms.Yiong ure like tortoise only la now so slow...55 ma...
I think about ms.yiong she give me all B+&1A only for homework zzz=.=
Back to top Go down
poh nee
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
poh nee

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:42 am

Me got B, B+ and AAA... Haha! Very Happy Results of copying... Smile
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:58 am

=.=|
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:04 pm

Erm...Do u all feel that T3 is kinda weird? I mean i felt most of our frens dislike Ms.Yiong...but still I feel that the class is a bit noisy at times...But still I admire Ms.Yiong's skills...she do everything very fast...U got lots of things that I think v shud learn from her..she's juz simply brilliant.....but I think most of u don't agree wif me XD.....So if can dun make so much noise if can pls...pls...& pls...coz after she angry d....she teach us less....So I hope that she can be faster....juz give me ur feedback ...i wanna noe wat u all think about her....so that everything can be improved....or maybe 1 day I might go&consult her...
Back to top Go down
poh nee
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
poh nee

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:42 pm

There's something really really wrong with her that could not be explain in words. U may try comparing her and Mr Jana. Now Mr Jana had taught us some of the important things in T3. Try compare. Isn't it his way of teaaching is so damn effective? Though he teach in a very brief way but everyone understood. His fast way of teaching is SO MUCH DIFFERENT FROM MS YIONG.
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:08 am

Ms.Yiong very 'keng' That dun change my opinion on her....She's damn fast...thats the right way....exam if do things slow sure cannot score good marks....XD....
Back to top Go down
poh nee
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
poh nee

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:39 am

aiks! wateva la... Don care! I DON LIKE HER WAY OF TEACHING!
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 am

lolz......Thx to Hamidin 2day 4 teaching me hw to bcum faster at work XD
Back to top Go down
poh nee
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
poh nee

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:53 am

lol.... start earlier than ppl than can lo... I'm so slow today coz i'm half dead.
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:05 am

lol 2day I see u like very sleepy......Maybe got flu keke.....I'm so energetic 2day tease W.L very much 2day.......dunno hw many times jor...not tease actually....coz everytime he accomplish something I say he very keng ma.....then he din choi me liao XD...
Back to top Go down
danny ma
Beginner CAT
Beginner CAT
danny ma

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:44 am

no wonder w.l came to talk wif me lah...well bout ms.yiong i think she kind of down n always talk wif me&lai coz v alway give feedback 2 her....hahaha
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:53 pm

lol u think she want to talk wif u ah?She talk wif Yoong Hean coz she thinks he's brilliant nia coz the laz time she notice Y.H finished his work fast.XD u're not observant enuff.....W.L sesat thats why go to ur place lolz
Back to top Go down
poh nee
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
poh nee

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:10 am

I'm not half dead becoz of flu... I'm just feeling very sleepy. Damn tired. Today very energetic! Whoo-hoo! Very Happy Oh! now I know why. I realised WL went to Danny's place. Haha! naughty you, brainless!
Back to top Go down
jeretang288
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
jeretang288

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:54 am

yeah la...just go to danny's place for chatting with them only...not what you think that way? Brainless, don't like that. Anyway, i just said that ms.yiong was speeding the syallabus in order to ease us for T6 class...Accruals and prepayments..I know poh nee and others have basic knowledge in prinsip akaun. So, that's will not be a problem. But, the person who does not have any basic knowledge i think we must try as much as possible to put more hard work and effort in order to understand a particular thing..Hope i can do it..anyway good work ms.yiong
Back to top Go down
http://sunwaygroup7tobeyond.heavenforum.com
danny ma
Beginner CAT
Beginner CAT
danny ma

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:21 am

ya lah brainless...dat y i want 2 sit wif lai coz can get attention mah...
Back to top Go down
poh nee
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
poh nee

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:26 am

There's big problem for her to speed thru the syllabus. She's giving lots problems even though I've basics. She confused me!!! That's one of the greatest problem to speed thru. So what if she finish the syllabus while we all don understand what's she taught? The result will be the same.
Back to top Go down
danny ma
Beginner CAT
Beginner CAT
danny ma

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:34 am

well actually i confuse bout de reconciliation on chap 8...but anyway lai sure help me a lot.
Back to top Go down
poh nee
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
poh nee

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:03 am

Ms yiong make me confused tooo!!! she making me "fan gam" towards her ady.
Back to top Go down
danny ma
Beginner CAT
Beginner CAT
danny ma

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:09 am

ms yiong really so bad meh?even she make me confused 2 but not until i feel fan gam...
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:41 am

her method good la....where got dunno wat 'fan gam' i dun understand whats that....
Back to top Go down
danny ma
Beginner CAT
Beginner CAT
danny ma

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:14 am

mean dont like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oye nice start!!!   Oye nice start!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oye nice start!!!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunway University College CAT-ACCA Grp 7 :: Study :: CAT Paper 3-
Jump to: