Sunway University College CAT-ACCA Grp 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failure can be met but determination must be had in order to achieve success...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

Location : Mercury,Venus,Mars,Jupital,Saturn,Uranus,Neptune,Pluto but not Earth

Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping Empty
PostSubject: Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping   Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:15 pm

Haiz haiz....Yesterday go Bukit Tinggi Jusco...no study TT...the following r things that 'mostly gurls' look for when go shopping
1)Shoes
2)shirt&skirts
3)handbags&other bags

For guys i dunno lo....Coz i dunno wat i want....keke...Give sum opinion pls
Gurls can explain why u all like buy such thing ma?I really dun understand...
Very sien la go shopping wif my cousin yesterday......So boring....zzzz Only noe hw to ask me take things....
Torture....XD Lai debate a little on this topic....Guys pls tell me wat our kind like to look/buy when go shopping....
Back to top Go down
jeretang288
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
jeretang288

PostSubject: Re: Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping   Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:41 am

For me, I will accompany with my father to survey for electronic accessories-plasma TV, and all that...and sometimes when only NECESSARY i will buy clothes mainly during festival. In addition, for me I will buy some interesting movies and anime in the video store and buy books in the book store.
Back to top Go down
http://sunwaygroup7tobeyond.heavenforum.com
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping   Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:06 pm

Keke...Yup most electronic things gua....Im looking for a new laptop also....Maybe got merdeka sale nxt month....2GB too slow lo for gaming.....Nowadays streamyx so lagg....TM Net dunno do wat...maybe i shud tell my cousin to change ISP....for gaming muz use 3GB jor....See got bargain ma...nxt month
Back to top Go down
jeretang288
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
jeretang288

PostSubject: Re: Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping   Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:08 am

Oo...so hope you can find and buy a good laptop that is suitable for you.....and for the merdeka sale..yeah..maybe got megasale or something like that....
Back to top Go down
http://sunwaygroup7tobeyond.heavenforum.com
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping   Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:27 am

Hope so ty....or maybe delay a bit coz after got distraction....Maybe after i can control my studies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping   Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that most gurls&guys buy when shopping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunway University College CAT-ACCA Grp 7 :: Interest & Lifestyles :: Others-
Jump to: