Sunway University College CAT-ACCA Grp 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failure can be met but determination must be had in order to achieve success...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeretang288
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
jeretang288

Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie] Empty
PostSubject: Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie]   Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:08 am

Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie] Hellbo10

So, do you feel you want to watch it right now? I know that T3, T4, T5 and T6 made us all like we really want to study seriously from now on. But, I think we may at least have a period for relaxation include watching movies or doing something we like. So, how do you feel about Hellboy 2. For me, I really wanted to watch it. I had watched the first one. But, it was ok. However, I really amazed on this show especially the structure and features of unique creatures in this movie..So, I may currently give him a 4 star out of 5.

Chong Lip had watched this show and he said not bad. He gives it a 4 star out of 5 too...
Back to top Go down
http://sunwaygroup7tobeyond.heavenforum.com
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

Location : Mercury,Venus,Mars,Jupital,Saturn,Uranus,Neptune,Pluto but not Earth

Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie]   Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:04 am

lolz go watch la not bad geh...i go buy kids ticket masuk again 2day
Back to top Go down
jeretang288
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
jeretang288

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie]   Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:10 am

ha...you really watch it for the second time..you must be kidding....just can't realize it...haha
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie]   Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:03 am

2day means yesterday la dong...check the time on ur pc pls....yesterday i post wan la....zzz
Back to top Go down
YOUGENE@k@SUNREN
Beginner CAT
Beginner CAT
YOUGENE@k@SUNREN

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie]   Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:12 pm

HAHA NOOB JERETANG!^^
Back to top Go down
jeretang288
Moderator ACCA
Moderator ACCA
jeretang288

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie]   Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:59 pm

aiyo...soonjin...yuo always like that...ok...i now know already
Back to top Go down
Brainless
Champion ACCA
Champion ACCA
Brainless

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie]   Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:13 am

Wakaka Jin I love u so much for saying WK 'noob' hahaha.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie]   Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellboy II: The Golden Army - Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones [English Movie]
Page 1 of 1